geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jazon <reme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: class-loading
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 20:58:10 GMT
Sorry, it was a cut paste error. inverse-classloading is inside environment
element.

I have a lot of jars included in my war, since I am using a third party
framework, it depends on many jars. Some jar's version is different from
geronimo repository.
If I deploy without inverse-classloading, I have to add many hidden-class
entry in geronimo-web.xml and still got Exceptions like ClassCastException
or MethodNotFound etc. due to the version conflicts.

Thanks