geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can't install console on geronimo jetty 2.1.3 minimal
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 15:58:31 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for trying that.  After seeing the error, I remember we
recently resolved this prob in the upcoming 2.1.4 or 2.2 release (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-4370).  Basically, this
is caused by the fact that the private jar isn't avail for the plugin
installer.   In your case, the private jar is
pluto-portal-driver/1.1.6-G643117/jar.

Here is the discussion thread when another user first reported this
prob, in case you are interested -
http://www.nabble.com/how-to-add-activemq-to-little-g--to19837127s134.html#a19837127.
 I also mentioned the workaround of using custom server assembly to
build your desired server there... Let me know if you are interested
in that approach.

Lin