geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Datasource Deployment
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2008 03:54:01 GMT
What exactly are you doing to try to deploy your datasource? gshell?
Command line? admin console? building a plugin via maven and the car-
maven-plugin? eclipse?

Gshell, command line and I think eclipse need to know the naming port
in order to connect to the server.  I think there are --port
options ... there should be explanations in the command help.

thanks
david jencks