geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: WARN [AdminObjectRefBuilder] Failed to build reference to Admin object reference
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 17:31:47 GMT
So, this message is telling you that you've said what to do with a
resource-env-ref named jms/import_2_owner_header but openejb can't
find any such resource-env-ref in the ejb-jar.xml deployment
descriptor (or the dd completed from xml-ifying annotations in your
ejbs).   Is this accurate, i.e. is there a resource-env-ref in your
ejb-jar.xml?

thanks
david jencks