geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Custom Server Config - errors
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2008 08:58:17 GMT
Some of these plugins are clearly irrelevant (client-system) and one
is not part of geronimo (wasce-boilerplate-minimal).  I'm pretty sure
that the problem is caused by a missing plugin but it would be great
to see if there is a systematic way to track it down as we are then
more likely to be able to provide a general fix.

thanks
david jencks