geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: car-maven-plugin and GEP
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2008 04:21:06 GMT
Hi bongosdude, in the Trunk and 2.1.4 versions of the GEP there has been a lot to
work to support Geronimo server plugins and custom assembles. Some of these
capabilities have been documented below. You should be able to do all your
development in the GEP and not have to maintain dual environments. From the GEP
you'll be able to create custom server assemblies and export your Eclipse J2EE
projects as Geronimo plugins. Could you read the following and comment on whether
this meets your needs ?? If not, we need to determine what doesn't meet your
needs and analyze according. Thanks again.

----->
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/convert-applications-into-plugins-using-gep.html