geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Janko Heilgeist <janko...@dalighe.de>
Subject Re: Resolving wsdlLocation with jax-ws-catalog.xml
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 11:53:31 GMT
Hi Jarek,

I updated my sources from the SVN repository and recompiled both
assemblies to rule out any obsolete code issues. The problem still
occurs with both assemblies, but the error is a little bit different.

Tomcat/Axis:
2008-12-12 12:41:46,844 ERROR [startup] Unable to read wsdl file
http://example.com/HelloWorld.wsdl

Jetty/CXF is a little bit more helpful. The ultimate log message is
identical to the Tomcat/Axis case, but it is accompanied by an exception
that says:

2008-12-12 11:52:29,109 WARN  [OASISCatalogManager] Error loading
META-INF/jax-ws-catalog.xml catalog files
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/entity/release/1.1/catalog.dtd

I've attached the catalog file for reference and I can provide a minimal
test EAR with sources, too, if needed.

Janko