geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trying to configure Oracle XA
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 17:18:41 GMT
Have you looked at the DayTrader sample plan for Oracle XA under -
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/daytrader/trunk/README
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/daytrader/trunk/plans/dayTrader-oracle-XA-plan.xml

The last time I deployed DayTrader with the Oracle 10 XA RAR, it was
back in 2.0 days using the above plan (not the Console), but it worked
without problems....

-Donald