geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Cannot install any Geronimo Sample apps
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 20:37:31 GMT
I looked back at your original post and it looks like you were
attempting to install from your local repo rather than from the 2.1.2
samples repo (and the geronimo repo you mentioned seeing didn't quite
make sense as it contained the wrong version).  So I'm not sure of the
exact scenario/repo/etc... on your Vista attempt.  You should be able to
install the plugin from a local build of the samples if you pulled the
source from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/samples/tags/samples-parent-2.1.2
or the working development branch:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/samples/branches/2.1.  If not,
then there is a problem.

In short, if you can recreate the problem and provide some more details
on Vista (such as the names of the missing dependencies) then it would
be helpful to open a JIRA.  I'd also be interested in knowing if you can
successfully install the plugin on Vista using the samples 2.1.2 plugin
repository.

Thanks,
Joe