geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can't start Geronimo on Windows XP
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 14:11:13 GMT
What path is Geronimo installed under?
If you extracted it into C:\Program Files\ or under your home directory,
then try extracting it to a shorter path without spaces, like
C:\geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5\ instead.

Also, try verifying that the file you downloaded was not corrupted
during transit, by using the MD5 files on our download site -
http://geronimo.apache.org/apache-geronimo-v213-release.html

If the file was corrupted and you used a mirror site, try downloading
directly from the Apache server -
http://www.apache.org/dist/geronimo/2.1.3/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.3-bin.zip

-Donald