geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to deploy on a remote server in GEP
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 19:57:03 GMT
Hi again antoine, looks like there may be a problem. I'm getting a
java.net.ConnectException even after following my own instructions. I'm pretty
sure this used to work, but meanwhile have opened a JIRA and will investigate.
Thanks much for bringing to my attention....

-----> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMODEVTOOLS-537