geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Eclipse Plugin (GEP) Deployment problem
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 00:10:53 GMT
This might also be useful:

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/classloading.html

slf4j is loaded in the application classloader, not from the geronimo
repository, so our version is going to be available to your
application unless you do something to exclude it.  I think you'll
need to either specify slf4j in a hidden-classes filter or use inverse-
classloading.

Is our copy older than yours?  If so we should upgrade.

thanks
david jencks