geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1.1 running a report 2-3 times slower than Geronimo 1.1.1
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 01:46:02 GMT
The only thing that comes to mind so far is that ejb cmp 2.1 entity
beans have been completely rewritten to use jpa rather than tranql.
There were some reports early on that in some situations this was a
lot slower, but I think that in other situations it was faster.  Are
you using cmp 2.1 entity beans?

thanks
david jencks