geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo rated second application server in user survey
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 03:15:35 GMT

On Dec 7, 2008, at 6:45 AM, Radim Kolar wrote:

> Geronimo won over Weblogic, Glassfish abd Jboss
> http://www.evansdata.com/reports/viewRelease_download.php?reportID=20
>
> Can we add this to wiki page
> http://cwiki.apache.org/geronimo/presentations.html

Thanks Radim. This was announced on our mailing lists a few months
back, but looks like it never made it onto our "news" items.

Given the licensing terms of the document, we can't host on our
website -- can definitely link to it though...

> We really should make some page with links to external presentations
> and
> articles about geronimo, put about 20 links there and then and put
> such page
> in left navigation sidebar. Good source of such links is wikipedia
> entry for
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WASCE and
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_Geronimo

Good points. Definitely lacking some updated presentations....

--kevan