geronimo-user mailing list archives

From axiez <lesai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ejb client
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2008 04:39:30 GMT

I went through <geronimo_home>\var\log\geronimo.log file. It has the
following entries:
[startup] Assembling app: d:\dir1\dir2\dir3\yourDirectory
[startup] Deployed Application(path=d:\dir1\dir2\dir3\yourDirectory). No
entries matching [startup] Jndi for this application. Is it because I don't
have ejb-jar.xml? I thought it no longer would be required.