geronimo-user mailing list archives

From jamesdcarroll <jamesdcarr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Customizing install of apps
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2008 02:31:36 GMT

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I saw mention of GBeans and will
look at them more closely.  My initial concern, though, is that the apps
need to be portable (perhaps with minor changes) to other J2EE containers.
That's why I was thinking that packaging them up as WAR/EARs. But I'll look.
Maybe I can make a compelling case to my boss.

Thanks again,