geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ericp56 <eric.phettepl...@twcable.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB Testing in Eclipse
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2008 21:04:40 GMT

OK.  I have it working using an Ant in Eclipse.  I'm plan on using this for
unit testing only and to continue using Eclipse to create my deployment jar.

I started with a script from the openejb samples and modified it.

I have openejb3.1 on my machine.  I used the Junit 4 jar that's in Eclipse
plugins.

I didn't add an ejb-jar.xml file to this project.  I chose to define
openejb.deployments.classpath.include in the test setup, instead.  Although,
a simple ejb-jar.xml file is the preferred method, I read.

I had to update my local Ant to 1.7.1 because of a bug; javaagent failed to
load when I ran Ant outside of Eclipse.  In Eclipse (with 1.7.0) it seems to
work fine, though.

I hope this saves you some time :).

I'll add it to the documentation over the holidays.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p21098368/Simple.zip Simple.zip