geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ericp56 <>
Subject OpenEJB Testing in Eclipse
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 15:17:56 GMT

Hello All,

I hope I'm saving someone some time here with this information.

I have an OpenEJB project, using OpenJPA for persistence.  In order for my
junit tests to work, I had to do the following:

Create a Junit configuration in Run Configuration and set the following:

 Choose your test cases

 Add to the classpath any projects etc. that have dependent EJBs

 Add the Apache OpenEJB-3.1 jars to the classpath.

-javaagent:c:\progra~1\apache~1\openejb-3.1\lib\openejb-javaagent-3.1.jar as
a VM argument (use the path to your openejb jar).