geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ray_Clough <rcclo...@kamakuraco.com>
Subject Custom Server Config - errors
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 04:27:26 GMT

I have created a custom Server config using the Geronimo Console.  Some pages
cause an "IllegalStateException - no org.apache.InstanceManager set in
ServletContext".  When I run in the full server, I do not get this error, so
it must be something missing from my configuration.  The app uses jsf (with
Facelets) as well as older JSPX pages.  I think that it is the JSPX pages
which cause the problem.  Any ideas what I did not include which I should
have?

Thank you very much,
- Ray Clough