geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sebbay <sebastian.bayerl...@elaxy.de>
Subject WARN [AdminObjectRefBuilder] Failed to build reference to Admin object reference
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 09:49:46 GMT

Hi,

I have a plan file for MQ-Series description, containing the following
entry:

<adminobject>
        <adminobject-interface>javax.jms.Queue</adminobject-interface>

<adminobject-class>com.ibm.mq.connector.outbound.MQQueueProxy</adminobject-class>
        <adminobject-instance>

<message-destination-name>jms/import_2_owner_header</message-destination-name>
            <config-property-setting
name="baseQueueName">DEV_IMPORT_2_OWNER_HEADER</config-property-setting>
            <config-property-setting
name="baseQueueManagerName">QM_EBOX</config-property-setting>
        </adminobject-instance>
    </adminobject>

In my openejb-jar.xml I have the following entry:

	    <session>
	        <naming:resource-env-ref>
	            <naming:ref-name>jms/import_2_owner_header</naming:ref-name>

<naming:message-destination-link>jms/import_2_owner_header</naming:message-destination-link>
	        </naming:resource-env-ref>
	    </session>

And I get the following warning in my server.out when starting the
application:

16:50:37,356 WARN  [AdminObjectRefBuilder] Failed to build reference to
Admin object reference [jms/import_2_owner_header] defined in plan file,
reason - corresponding entry in deployment descriptor missing.
16:50:37,577 WARN  [AdminObjectRefBuilder] Failed to build reference to
Admin object reference [jms/import_2_owner_header] defined in plan file,
reason - corresponding entry in deployment descriptor missing.
16:50:37,687 WARN  [AdminObjectRefBuilder] Failed to build reference to
Admin object reference [jms/import_2_owner_header] defined in plan file,
reason - corresponding entry in deployment descriptor missing.
16:50:37,793 WARN  [AdminObjectRefBuilder] Failed to build reference to
Admin object reference [jms/import_2_owner_header] defined in plan file,
reason - corresponding entry in deployment descriptor missing.
16:50:38,707 WARN  [AdminObjectRefBuilder] Failed to build reference to
Admin object reference [jms/import_2_owner_header] defined in plan file,
reason - corresponding entry in deployment descriptor missing.
16:50:38,819 WARN  [AdminObjectRefBuilder] Failed to build reference to
Admin object reference [jms/import_2_owner_header] defined in plan file,
reason - corresponding entry in deployment descriptor missing.
16:50:39,045 WARN  [AdminObjectRefBuilder] Failed to build reference to