geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sebbay <sebastian.bayerl...@elaxy.de>
Subject Re: WARN [startup] Unresolved ejb reference "OutboundMessageHandlerService" in bean "OutboundMessageListenerServiceImpl"?!?!
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 12:35:13 GMT

I changed my openejb-jar.xml as followed:

    <message-driven>
        <ejb-name>OutboundMessageListenerServiceImpl</ejb-name>
        <resource-adapter>
            <resource-link>ebox2.mq.resource.adapter</resource-link>
        </resource-adapter>
        <ejb-ref>
	        <ref-name>OutboundMessageListenerServiceImpl</ref-name>
	        <ejb-link>OutboundMessageListenerServiceImpl</ejb-link>
	      </ejb-ref>
    </message-driven>

I still get the same error/warn:

Unresolved ejb reference "OutboundMessageHandlerService" in bean
"OutboundMessageListenerServiceImpl".  Will attempt resolution again at
runtime.

The EJB OutboundMessageHandlerService is in another jar-File, what's the
reason for the following entry in ejb-jar.xml:

<ejb-local-ref id="OutboundMessageListenerServiceImplRefID">

In my ejb-jar.xml of the other jar, this ejb is not separatly declared.
Could this be the reason for my problem?