geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sebbay <sebastian.bayerl...@elaxy.de>
Subject WARN [startup] Unresolved ejb reference "OutboundMessageHandlerService" in bean "OutboundMessageListenerServiceImpl"?!?!
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 08:35:59 GMT

Hello,

I'm new to geronimo and I have the following problem:

I have an ear-file with two ejb jar's. the application gets successfully
deployed, but not successfully started. In my server.out logfile I find the
following entry:

WARN  [startup] Unresolved ejb reference "OutboundMessageHandlerService" in
bean "OutboundMessageListenerServiceImpl"

In my ejb-jar.xml of the jar-file where the
OutboundMessageListenerServiceImpl-class is in, I have the following entry:

  <enterprise-beans>
    <message-driven id="OutboundMessageListenerServiceImplID">
      <ejb-name>OutboundMessageListenerServiceImpl</ejb-name>
      <ejb-class>com.test.OutboundMessageListenerServiceImpl</ejb-class>
      <messaging-type>javax.jms.MessageListener</messaging-type>
      <transaction-type>Bean</transaction-type>
      <ejb-local-ref id="OutboundMessageListenerServiceImplRefID">
        <ejb-ref-name>OutboundMessageHandlerService</ejb-ref-name>
        <ejb-ref-type>Session</ejb-ref-type>
        <local-home></local-home>
        <local>com.test.OutboundMessageHandlerService</local>
      </ejb-local-ref>
    </message-driven>
  </enterprise-beans>

My openejb-jar.xml consists the following entry:

     <message-driven>
        <ejb-name>OutboundMessageListenerServiceImpl</ejb-name>
        <resource-adapter>
            <resource-link>ebox2.mq.resource.adapter</resource-link>
        </resource-adapter>
        <ejb-ref>
	        <ref-name>OutboundMessageHandlerService</ref-name>
	        <ejb-link>OutboundMessageHandlerServiceImpl</ejb-link>
	      </ejb-ref>
    </message-driven>

Can somebody tell me, what is missing in the files?

sebbay

--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/WARN---startup--Unresolved-ejb-reference-%22OutboundMessageHandlerService%22-in-bean-%22OutboundMessageListenerServiceImpl%22-%21-%21-tp20849699s134p20849699.html