geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sebbay <>
Subject WARN [startup] Unresolved ejb reference "OutboundMessageHandlerService" in bean "OutboundMessageListenerServiceImpl"?!?!
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 08:35:59 GMT

I'm new to geronimo and I have the following problem:

I have an ear-file with two ejb jar's. the application gets successfully
deployed, but not successfully started. In my server.out logfile I find the
following entry:

WARN  [startup] Unresolved ejb reference "OutboundMessageHandlerService" in
bean "OutboundMessageListenerServiceImpl"

In my ejb-jar.xml of the jar-file where the
OutboundMessageListenerServiceImpl-class is in, I have the following entry:

    <message-driven id="OutboundMessageListenerServiceImplID">
      <ejb-local-ref id="OutboundMessageListenerServiceImplRefID">

My openejb-jar.xml consists the following entry:

Can somebody tell me, what is missing in the files?