geronimo-user mailing list archives

From cuatez <cua...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cannot install any Geronimo Sample apps
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 19:52:42 GMT

Well, it started again from scratch on Vista, following your instructions,
and it worked fine.
I originally had troubles because I did not see this repository:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/samples/tags/samples-parent-2.1.2
I did not know it would appear automatically by first clicking update
repositories (or I just should have added it). That seems to have made the
difference. The earlier issues I was having seem to stem from the fact that
I downloaded the samples source and tried to build and deploy.

Thanks so much for all your help!