geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ericp56 <eric.phettepl...@twcable.com>
Subject Re: Trying to configure Oracle XA
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 17:32:58 GMT

Thanks for the reference.  The examples are always helpful.

If I used the same information you did in your jdbc/TradeDataSource data
source, I believe the GBean deployment will fail.  I submitted this to JIRA:

I got it working as mentioned above, and the Exception noted above doesn't
seem to affect the application or database resources.  I was able to use all
of my defined web services without a hitch.

Eric