geronimo-user mailing list archives

From antoine_ <antoine.r...@net-vitesse.com>
Subject Re: Unable to deploy on a remote server in GEP
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 13:26:47 GMT

Yes, I am using the exact same JVM on both machines. I checked both with java
-version and In Eclipse.
I installed Sun JDK 1.5 on both machines to ensure that was not coming from
the 1.6 I was using before (which is not supported I read). I still have the
"Connection to deployment manager failed. No such object in table".

Donald Woods-2 wrote:

> [...]
>> 	at
>> org.apache.geronimo.st.core.commands.DeploymentCommandFactory.getDeploymentManager(DeploymentCommandFactory.java:106)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.geronimo.st.core.DeploymentUtils.getLastKnownConfigurationId(DeploymentUtils.java:208)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.geronimo.st.core.GeronimoServerBehaviourDelegate.doNoChange(GeronimoServerBehaviourDelegate.java:507)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.geronimo.st.core.GeronimoServerBehaviourDelegate.invokeCommand(GeronimoServerBehaviourDelegate.java:404)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.geronimo.st.core.GeronimoServerBehaviourDelegate.publishModule(GeronimoServerBehaviourDelegate.java:284)
>> 	at
>> org.eclipse.wst.server.core.model.ServerBehaviourDelegate.publishModule(ServerBehaviourDelegate.java:944)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.geronimo.st.core.GeronimoServerBehaviourDelegate.publishModules(GeronimoServerBehaviourDelegate.java:250)
>> 	at
>> org.eclipse.wst.server.core.model.ServerBehaviourDelegate.publish(ServerBehaviourDelegate.java:868)
>> 	at
>> org.eclipse.wst.server.core.model.ServerBehaviourDelegate.publish(ServerBehaviourDelegate.java:707)
>> 	at
>> org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.publishImpl(Server.java:2404)
>> 	at
>> org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server$PublishJob.run(Server.java:261)
>> 	at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)
>> Caused by: java.rmi.NoSuchObjectException: no such object in table
>> 	at
>> sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:255)
>> 	at
>> sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:233)
>> 	at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:142)
>> 	at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIServerImpl_Stub.newClient(Unknown
>> Source)
>> 	at
>> javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnector.getConnection(RMIConnector.java:2312)
>> 	at
>> javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnector.connect(RMIConnector.java:277)
>> 	at
>> javax.management.remote.JMXConnectorFactory.connect(JMXConnectorFactory.java:248)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.factories.BaseDeploymentFactory.newRemoteDeploymentManager(BaseDeploymentFactory.java:182)
>> 	... 14 more
>>

>> Do you have any idea why it fails ? Do you want me to open a bug for this
>> ?
>>

>> Tim McConnell wrote:
>>> I did not. Once I did it works as expected. Thanks much Donald !!

It