geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ericp56 <>
Subject Trying to configure Oracle XA
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 21:45:15 GMT

I'm trying to configure an Oracle XA database pool in Geronimo.

I've tried various ways to fill out the information, but I haven't
succeeded.  I'm currently getting a "java.sql.SQLException: Io exception:
Unknown host specified" exception.

When I tried to follow some other posts, I couldn't even deploy the pool.
GBean deployment fails because of an invalid string operation (CharAt on an
empty string).  I'll open a JIRA ticket for this with the steps to
reproduce, exception output, etc.

Is there any documenation for  I'm
stabbing blindly on how to configure the database pool - not fun;)