geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: EAR deployment failed with vague message.
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 23:46:33 GMT
I don't remember all the exact details but I think an ear file may
need to end in the ".ear" extension.  If you are using a javaee 5 ear
with no META-INF/application.xml I'm almost certain this is the
problem and suspect it to be the problem even if you do have an
application.xml

hope this is a helpful guess :-)
david jencks