Hi all,
I'm working with geronimo 2.1.
I've created some stateless session beans using the annotation principle (without having an ejb-jar.xml)
The beans access to a datasource defined in the dbpool section of the console.
My openejb-jar.xml looks like
<openejb-jar xmlns="
     ... some more dependencies ...
The lookup looks like

... ctx.lookup("java:comp/env/docbase_tgmt"); ...

After executing a busingess methode that access to the datasource a NameNotFoundException will be thrown.
A similar configuration with the web application deployment descriptor works fine. There I'm able to get the datasource via jndi lookup from a jsp page
Do you have any ideas  ??