geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Marcus Better <mar...@better.se>
Subject Re: How may I access ConnectionFactory/Queues etc. with JNDI-lookup?
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 20:53:09 GMT
Hi,

David Jencks wrote:
> You should be putting the jndi.properties file in the of
> your non-ee client application.  I would not advise trying to use the
> amq properties based jndi inside geronimo.

I have a slightly different scenario: I have a Spring application with a
little GBean wrapper that I want to deploy. How can I get hold of the
connection factory etc with JNDI from inside Geronimo? What is the
appropriate InitialContext class?

The connection factory and queue are configured in the server using the
ActiveMQ RA.

Cheers,

Marcus