geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: little-g: OpenJPA::Deployer is not fully resolved
Date Sat, 01 Nov 2008 01:26:29 GMT
Hi,

I think this error indicates that the system is unable to resolve the
org.apache.geronimo.modules/geronimo-persistence-jpa10-builder//jar
artifact because there is no version info associated with the
artifact.

I checked the plugin catalog of 2.1.3 and didn't see the artifact
version associated with geronimo-persistence-jpa10-builder under
plugin OpenJPA::Deployer (see
http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins/geronimo-2.1.3/geronimo-plugins.xml).
  However, this issue is fixed with 2.2 trunk's plugin catalog here
(http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins/geronimo-2.2/geronimo-plugins.xml).

I don't know why the plugin catalogs were generated differently for
2.1.3 and 2.2 on this dependency, without digging more into it.

Lin