geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Josef.Eis...@bgs-ag.de
Subject Configuration of Apache CXF inside Geronimo
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 08:02:04 GMT
Hi all,

we use Geronimo 2.1.3 and containing Apache CXF 2.0.8. Apart from
WS-Security everything is working so far.

The only CXF-specific configuration in Geronimo I see is the switch
between AXIS 2 and CXF. (
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/configure-jax-ws-engine.html)
What we want to do some Apache CXF specific configuration like
ConnectionTimeout, Chunking, SSL, Filter etc. CXF offers quite a huge
range of that: http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/configuration.html

I tried to put the cxf.xml File in the classpath,
-Dcxf.config.file=some_other_config.xml,. etc. but probably all
configuration is done at geronimo-startup and can't be changed afterwards?

At the moment the only way working for me is doing it programmatically in
the client:

        Client client = ClientProxy.getClient(zielSchreibenPort);

        HTTPConduit http = (HTTPConduit) client.getConduit();
        HTTPClientPolicy httpClientPolicy = new HTTPClientPolicy();
        httpClientPolicy.setConnectionTimeout(36000);
        httpClientPolicy.setAllowChunking(false);
        http.setClient(httpClientPolicy);

If there are other configuration options please let me know.

Kind regards

Josef

BGS Beratungsgesellschaft
Software Systemplanung AG         Niederlassung Rhein/Main
Robert-Koch-Straße 41
55129 Mainz
Fon: +49 (0) 6131 / 914-0
Fax: +49 (0) 6131 / 914-400