geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <jason.dil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Set Keystore Password From GShell?
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 06:51:11 GMT
I'm not sure that this exists at them moment, but IMO it seems like a
good idea to provide.  You may be able to enable the gshell-bsf plugin
and with your favorite scripting language execute a script which would
set the password... though you'd need to peep at the console code to
see how that works to get it functional.

But on this topic, I think it would be very, very, very good (maybe
add more verys) to have gshell equivilents to *ALL* web-console
functions.

  * * *

Not everyone wants or needs a web console, and I could argue that more
advanced admins required command-line accessible configuration so they
can effectively automate *ALL* tasks.

--jason