geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <>
Subject Re: Problems deploying a Webservice
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:11:36 GMT
What Geronimo version are you using?

I think I've seen this problem in Axis2 before if the AdminClientWS
class had any private or protected methods. Axis2 should be ignoring
these methods but it was not (this problem was fixed since). If you
need a quick fix, either use geronimo-jetty assembly or switch to use
CXF instead of Axis2 as your JAX-WS provider. Another quick solution
to this problem is to annotate each method that you want to expose as
a web service method with @WebMethod annotation.