geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ceki Gulcu <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: sample application
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 17:22:54 GMT
Hello Donald,

Thank you for your response.  I frequently build Maven projects
without problems so I don't think my set up is the issue. In any case,
my point is that the sample applications included in Geronimo have
many external references to pom files. Admittedly, I am not familiar
with Geronimo so please take my comments as the first impressions of a
newbie.

I have attached a trivial Enterprise Application to GERONIMO-4429. It
is very similar to Geronimo's own 'mytime' application but without the
external references to pom.xml files.

--
Ceki Gülcü
http://logback.qos.ch