geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: save file physical FileUpload
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 18:43:20 GMT
Seems like a question for the MyFaces/Tomahawk community, but a quick
Google search turned up the following -

Article on using inputFileUpload -
http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2005/07/13/jsfupload.html?page=1

Tomahawk docs on inputFileUpload -
http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk-project/tomahawk12/tagdoc/t_inputFileUpload.html

 From the article, sounds like you have no control where the file is
saved on the server (goes to either memory or a temp file), as your app
should use getInputStream to copy it to another location....

-Donald