geronimo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issue faced when on deploying connection pool in Solaris environment
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 16:02:55 GMT
Try creating a DB Pool that doesn't contain a space "%2F" in the name.


-Donald


Hearty wrote:
> But I am getting the following error
> 
> geronimo_configure.sh  geronimo_deploy.sh
> -bash-3.00$ geronimo_deploy.sh
> /export/home/indsanra/websphere/_jvm
> /export/home/indsanra/websphere/_jvm/jre /e
> xport/home/indsanra/IBM/AppServerCommunityEdition
> /export/home/indsanra/websphere/_jvm
> /export/home/indsanra/websphere/_jvm/jre /e
> xport/home/indsanra/IBM/AppServerCommunityEdition
> Using GERONIMO_BASE:   /export/home/indsanra/IBM/AppServerCommunityEdition
> Using GERONIMO_HOME:   /export/home/indsanra/IBM/AppServerCommunityEdition
> Using GERONIMO_TMPDIR: var/temp
> Using JRE_HOME:        /export/home/indsanra/websphere/_jvm/jre
>     Error: Unable to distribute tranql-connector-oracle-local-1.3.rar:
>     Can not load activation spec class
> 
>         org.tranql.connector.oracle.LocalMCF in classloader
>     console.dbpool/jdbc%2Ffocalpoint/1.0/rar
> /export/home/indsanra/websphere/_jvm
> /export/home/indsanra/websphere/_jvm/jre /e
> xport/home/indsanra/IBM/AppServerCommunityEdition
> Using GERONIMO_BASE:   /export/home/indsanra/IBM/AppServerCommunityEdition
> Using GERONIMO_HOME:   /export/home/indsanra/IBM/AppServerCommunityEdition
> Using GERONIMO_TMPDIR: var/temp
> Using JRE_HOME:        /export/home/indsanra/websphere/_jvm/jre
>     Error: Unable to distribute fp_nolicense.war: Unable to create
>     configuration for deployment
> 
>         load of focalpoint/fp/1.0/war failed
> 
>         Missing dependency: console.dbpool/jdbc%2Ffocalpoint//
> 5:13:06 PM: heartyraphael@in.ibm.com - Hearty C Raphael/India/IBM: Any idea
> on this?
> 
> 
> When I replace current dbpool name "jdbc/focalpoint" with jdbcfocalpoint,
> deployment successfully done. Is there any way I can retain the same naming
> format as jdbc/focalpoint.
> 
> The connection pool deployment plan is as follows.
> 
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <connector xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.2">
>     <dep:environment
> xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">
>         <dep:moduleId>
>             <dep:groupId>console.dbpool</dep:groupId>
>             <dep:artifactId>jdbc%2Ffocalpoint</dep:artifactId>
>             <dep:version>1.0</dep:version>
>             <dep:type>rar</dep:type>
>         </dep:moduleId>
>         <dep:dependencies>
>             <dep:dependency>
>                 <dep:groupId>com.telelogic.lib</dep:groupId>
>                 <dep:artifactId>ojdbc14_g</dep:artifactId>
>                 <dep:version>10.2.0.1.0</dep:version>
>                 <dep:type>jar</dep:type>
>             </dep:dependency>
>         </dep:dependencies>
>     </dep:environment>
>     <resourceadapter>
>         <outbound-resourceadapter>
>             <connection-definition>
>                
> <connectionfactory-interface>javax.sql.DataSource</connectionfactory-interface>
>                 <connectiondefinition-instance>
>                     <name>jdbc/focalpoint</name>
>                     <config-property-setting
> name="Password">pword</config-property-setting>
>                     <config-property-setting
> name="Driver">oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver</config-property-setting>
>                     <config-property-setting
> name="UserName">user</config-property-setting>
>                     <config-property-setting
> name="ConnectionURL">jdbc:oracle:thin:@indpd:1521:orcl</config-property-setting>
>                     <connectionmanager>
>                         <local-transaction/>
>                         <single-pool>
>                             <max-size>10</max-size>
>                             <min-size>10</min-size>
>                            
> <blocking-timeout-milliseconds>60000</blocking-timeout-milliseconds>
>                             <idle-timeout-minutes>10</idle-timeout-minutes>
>                             <match-one/>
>                         </single-pool>
>                     </connectionmanager>
>                 </connectiondefinition-instance>
>             </connection-definition>
>         </outbound-resourceadapter>
>     </resourceadapter>
> </connector>
> 
> Please advise where I went wrong
> 

Mime
View raw message