geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: geronimo + icefaces 1.7.x does not work....
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 16:54:59 GMT

I am not at all familiar with icefaces but I suspect that underneath it
all you might be having some classloader issues.  Geronimo already
includes myfaces which seems to be involved in this problem.  If your
application is also including myfaces (and perhaps other jars) then you
might need to ensure that the classes are not loaded from a parent
classloader by using hidden-classes in your deployment plan.

Some initial questions:
- What version and assembly of Geronimo are you using?
- What libraries are included with your application?
- What does your geronimo deployment plan look like?

Joe