geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Markku Saarela <markku.saar...@iki.fi>
Subject Re: Geronimo not found at login subject for Jackrabbit JCA.
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2008 10:27:24 GMT
Here is configuration documentation:
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/jackrabbit-configuration.html#JackrabbitConfiguration-Securityconfiguration

After read this documentation i thought that i do not need to use jaas,
but now i realize that there is jaas available and in geronimo-ra.xml i
found element <container-managed-security /> so i'm actually using
container managed security.

So how to configure that (geronimo documentation is little bit confusing)?

- markku