geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Manu George" <manu.t.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuous Transaction log entries
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:48:08 GMT
Hi Juergen,

     Sorry for the delay in responding. Which version of geronimo are
you using.
I got a lot of tx log messages when i tried with an Mdb - cmp sample.
That was due to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-918. The
latest version of G built from trunk won't have this issue of those
logs being INFO level.

However i am unable to replicate the scenario you describe with logs
being generated every 10 seconds.. In case you still get it can you
open an JIRA and attach a test case.

Regards
Manu