geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: StringIndexOutOfBoundsException in getClassFileName
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 22:55:58 GMT

On Nov 7, 2008, at 12:19 PM, Doug Reeder wrote:

> The URL is the root URL for my web app, i.e. something like
> myhost.org/FooApp   or myhost.org/FooApp/
>
> The welcome-files entry in web.xml includes index.jsp, and that's
> what I'm expecting to run.  It's a fairly simple JSP, for what
> that's worth.
>
> Also, the other JSPs in my webapp seem to run fine.

Can you give your app a try on a Geronimo (Tomcat) server? Would be
interesting to see if this is common between Tomcat-Jasper and Jetty-
Jasper. Or, if this is unique to Jetty-Jasper... I suspect it's going
to be Jetty specific...

I'd go ahead an open a Jira. If you have a test app that you can
attach to the Jira, that would be great...

--kevan