geronimo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From m4tu <m...@yandex.ru>
Subject MDB on Geronimo 2.1
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 08:39:47 GMT

Hi!

I developed inbound JCA connector and MDB and they work on  WASCE  2.0.0.1
(based on Geronimo Server 2.0.2) normally.

After I changer WASCE to Geronimo version 2.1  my programs cannot work.

When I try to start MDB  nothing is happend.

I found that the call of method
"messageEndpointFactory.createEndpoint(xaResource)" in method
endpointActivation of MyResourceAdapter (my implements of ResourceAdapter)
is not handle normally.

Help please. 
-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/MDB-on-Geronimo-2.1-tp20696745s134p20696745.html
Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message