geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hearty <heartyraph...@gmail.com>
Subject Turning off schema validation
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:07:44 GMT

I have ftped some xml configuration files from windows to solaris. When I
tried to deploy the war file
which in turn contains these xml files, I am not able to proceed since the
xml file contains ^M character at the end of each lines in xml file.

Please suggest a way to resolve this issue? I can not use dos2unix command
since the xml file contains some characters TM (for trade mark) which will
be modified to a ascii format and I will not be able to deploy? Is there any
way to turn off the schema/dtd validation for the xml files.