geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Juergen Weber <webe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure slf4j with apache geronimo
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 22:47:02 GMT

One cannot configure slf4j, only the logging framework it uses. You don't
need the jars you cited, they are provided by Geronimo.
As for configuring log4j, its done by var/log/server-log4j.properties

See my question in the posting "Logging-Framework for applications?" and the
resulting discussion a few days ago.