geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo not found at login subject for Jackrabbit JCA.
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2008 09:18:23 GMT
Could you point to some documentation on the JCARepositoryHandle  and
the ra.xml for this connector?

For container managed security you need to use something like the
plugins/connector/geronimo-connector/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/
connector/outbound/security/
CallerIdentityPasswordCredentialLoginModule.java which you can deploy
in a JAAS configuration using the
PasswordCredentialLoginModuleWrapperGBean.java

Since you are trying to supply the credentials in what appears to be a
"get connection" call I wonder if you actually want container managed
security?

thanks
david jencks