geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Johnson <eric.john...@progress.com>
Subject Re: Gshell Help Messages
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 15:36:13 GMT
That would be cool.

I had a question about using the following properties:
command.argument.xxx.description
command.argument.xxx.tag
I saw them in a couple of the properties files, but couldn't figure out
what they do. I tried adding them to one of the SMX4 commands, but they
did not seem to do anything.

-
Eric Johnson
Principal Technical Writer