geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to access EJB from customized logon module
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:25:45 GMT

On Nov 20, 2008, at 10:55 PM, John Burk wrote:

> Hi,
>  I in struggling in accessing EJB from the customized logon module of
> geronimo application. Use @EJB or InitialContext.lookup always
> return null
> point. Is there any way to use EJB in the logonmodule?

You'll have to look the ejb up in the global jndi space.  If you
examine the var/log/geronimo.log file where your ejb app is getting
started you can see the jndi names the ejbs are bound under.

You'll have to run your ejbs with a default subject or without
security.... no security identity is available until after login
completes.

thanks
david jencks