geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: starting sequence
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 17:10:28 GMT
Say your apps are A and B..... if the geronimo plan for B has a
dependency on A, A will always be started first.

<geronimo-web....>
   <environment>
     <moduleId>
       <groupId>org.myco</groupId>
       <artifactId>B</artifactId>
       <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
       <type>car</type>
      </moduleId>
      <dependencies>
        <dependency>
         <groupId>org.myco</groupId>
         <artifactId>A</artifactId>
         <type>car<type>
         <import>services</import>
       </dependency>
     </dependencies>
    </environment>
</geronimo-web>

If you leave out the <import> tag the classloader for A will be a
parent classloader for B.... this may or may not be desirable.

thanks
david jencks