geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Doug Reeder <reeder...@gmail.com>
Subject little-g: OpenJPA::Deployer is not fully resolved
Date Sat, 01 Nov 2008 00:11:56 GMT
I've installed a fresh copy of little-g (Jetty) 2.1.3 on an Intel Mac
Mini running OS X 10.5.5 (Java 1.5.0_16).

In one terminal, I run bin/start-server, so as to see the log.
Startup proceeds normally, and the message "Geronimo Server started in
0:00:06.393" appears in the log.

In another terminal, I run bin/gsh, and enter the command
deploy/list-plugins -rr -r http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins/geronimo-2.1.3/
This gives me a list of 114 plugins and offers to install any or all
of them.  I select 79, Geronimo Plugins, OpenJPA :: Deployer (2.1.3),
and get the following messages:
Checking for status every 1000ms:
Downloading org.apache.geronimo.modules/geronimo-persistence-jpa10-
builder//jar
Copying org.apache.geronimo.modules/geronimo-persistence-jpa10-
builder//jar to
the repository
Installation FAILED: Artifact
org.apache.geronimo.modules/geronimo-persistence-jpa10-builder//jar is
not fully
resolved

In the other window, the Geronimo log shows:
19:50:44,848 ERROR [PluginInstallerGBean] Unable to install plugin.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Artifact
org.apache.geronimo.modules/geronimo-persistence-jpa10-builder//jar is
not fully resolved
	at
org
.apache
.geronimo
.kernel
.repository
.AbstractRepository.copyToRepository(AbstractRepository.java:157)
.
.
.

What do I need to do to "fully resolve" the plugin OpenJPA::Deployer?

I get the same error if I install OpenJPA::OpenJPA at the same time.
I can install OpenJPA::OpenJPA without error, but my webapp is unable
to use JPA.   If I install OpenJPA::OpenJPA and then
OpenJPA::Deployer, I get the same error as above.