Hi Donald,
I still hit the same error. Not sure if we would want to add an entry
<source-repository>http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/tags/2.1.3/repository/</source-repository> also in
http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins/geronimo-2.1.3/geronimo-plugins.xml.

Thanks
Ashish

2008/10/6 Donald Woods <dwoods@apache.org>
I just added the svn repo into the default-repository list in the
geronimo-plugin.xml for server 2.1.3/2.1.4/2.2 and samples 2.1.2/2.2, so
give it about an hour for the rsync cron to run and try it again.

-Donald