Hi,
I am using geronimo-framework-2.1.3 distribution available from geronimo. I am trying to build my own custom server around this framework. My first step is to add tomcat-console plugin to my frmaework. I am using Windows Xp and I run the following command from command prompt

Administrator@T60J:/> deploy/list-plugins -r http://geronimo.apache.or
geronimo-2.1.3/ org.apache.geronimo.plugins/console-tomcat/2.1.3/car

Checking for status every 1000ms:
Downloading org.apache.geronimo.plugins/console-tomcat/2.1.3/car (47%)
Downloading org.apache.geronimo.plugins/pluto-support/2.1.3/car
Downloading org.apache.pluto/pluto-portal-driver/1.1.6-G643117/jar
Installation FAILED: Could not find
org.apache.pluto/pluto-portal-driver/1.1.6-G643117/jar in any repo

list ended

Looking at
http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins/geronimo-2.1.3/geronimo-plugins.xml
suggests  that pluto requires this custom Geronimo jar

<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.pluto</groupId>
<artifactId>pluto-portal-driver</artifactId>
<version>1.1.6-G643117</version>
<type>jar</type>
</dependency>

However looking at the various source repositories

<source-repository>http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/</source-repository>

    <source-repository>
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/
</source-repository>

    <source-repository>
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/
</source-repository>

I was unable to find the above jar in anyone of them. One which had a portal-driver jar is
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/pluto/pluto-portal-driver/1.1.6/ but versions do not match.

Is is possible to host these custom geronimo specific jars in any repository?

thanks
Ashish